Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Kids, do we kill them??

Kids and libraries should not mix!!! There I was minding my own business, and school must have gotten out, for all of a sudden I was surrounded by at least 10 kids, talking, doing homework, being on the computer, laughing, running, driving me crazy. Seriously they do not work!! If you are wanting a place to be quite and to study library's are not the place to do it. I am so glad that I brought my head phones, but still. When you can hear people though your headphones you have got a big problem. Oh, Lord HELP!! I am not wanting to be "old" or anything like that, but why are parents not teaching our kids on how to handle them selves in a public quite locations. Did I ever do things like that? I can't remember, but I can pray that I did not. I apologies for anytime that I did to those that I disturbed. I know that sometimes it can be a cool thing to do but boys are boy from they are little.

For example there were 5 boys at the table, and one girl, the boys were talking and playing and the girl was doing homework. I can tell you this now, that the girl will be having fun tonight, and the boys will have to finish there homework. Point for my sex!

No comments: