Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Hospital DAY BEFORE

Tuesday November 4th, 2008

Election Day!!
This morning was like any other day. I had plans to meet with Brian Jensen for lunch at 11, or 12:00 pm. About a half hour before I was going to meet him, I started to have pains in under my ribs on the top portion of my chest. I met with Brian and later Brittany Jensen joined us. Brian thought that it might be my diaphragm, from singing to much. I put that on the back burner of my mind with a smile on my face. I then went and voted!! This was a hour later, and I was still in pain. I was going on my way home to Carpinteria, my doctor Richard Danson was on the way home, so I stopped to show him the pain that I was in, to see if there was anything that he could or if he could tell me what is going on with my body. He thought that it might be gull bladder stones, but did not want to say anything. He made a appointment for me for a cat-scan for the next day. I was to stop eating after dinner so that they could have a clear shot. The rest of the day went fine.

No comments: