Monday, February 2, 2009

Hospital DAY #4



Saturday November 8th, 2008

There was a lot of weird things happened in the next days. I remember hallucinations about binging on the breathing machine.

I remember being on the breathing machine, and having to us this machine to breath. I remember hallucinating that I was listening to music and that the oxygen would only come if I could get to the next step of the song. It was like of like a puzzle!!

It would start with me thinking of a notes and that I would have to figure out the song from just those few notes. Me being a musical freak this was right up my zone! Having to try to figure out what the song is by just a few notes was so stressful, and completely overwhelming.

I remember my mom and my brothers girlfriend Teresa being there. They were having a conversation about something, I think it was about school that mom was doing (for she had her books with her). I remember that they were there, because I remember telling them about what was happening and having them laughing at me. I think that they were more laughing because it was funny and not at me. I can image sitting next to someone in the hospital and them just go off about not being to breath when you know that they can, how can I you do anything else but laugh.


I remember one night, the entire night was all about Disneyland!

No comments: